Produce device specific manifests
Customize manifests to boost compatibility with players, legacy Smart TVs and other third party components. Quickly and easily address one or more predefined use case and re-process existing manifests or edit dynamically in your just-in-time (JIT) streaming delivery workflow.
- Static or dynamic flexibility, edit existing manifests or introduce changes on-the-fly
- Extensive plugin library, address numerous predefined use cases
- Industry standard output, HLS and MPEG-DASH support
- Python architecture, lightweight and flexible plugin pipeline creation and development
- Create your own use case, no coding skills needed to configure and combine plugins
- Boost compatibility, produce custom manifests for specific devices and third-party software
- Deploy anywhere, bare metal on premises, containerized, or in the cloud
- Provide the best viewer experience, resolve issues with third party playback of languages, bitrates, codecs
- Install as standard, no additional license requirements
- Edit with piece of mind, fully supported, trusted way to step away from specification
How it works
Installed alongside our existing software packages, configurable plugins are selected from a plugin library and configured into a single or multi-stage processing pipeline. Modifications to client manifests are introduced before hitting the downstream cache/CDN components of the workflow.
Table of contents
To get started, please refer to the Installation Chapter. This manual explains the basic concepts you need to know to use Manifest Edit as well as the available plug-ins and ways you can customize and combine them to meet your needs.
If you don’t see your use case in the plugin library or would like assistance with initial set up our support team are happy to help.
- Included Use Cases
- MPD Use Cases
- HLS Use Cases